- Dr Claire Holman, Chair, Institute of Air Quality Management (IAQM)
- Roger Geffen MBE, Policy Director, Cycling UK
- Trewin Restorick, CEO and Co-Founder Hubbub UK and Founder, Global Action Plan
- Cllr Mike Goodman, Cabinet Member for Environment and Transport, Surrey County Councillor for Bagshot, Windlesham & Chobham
- Andrea Lee, Senior Clean Air Campaigner, ClientEarth
- Samuel Rouse, Senior Scientist, Air Quality Officer, Transport and Environmental Protection, Brighton and Hove City Council
- Chris Large, Senior Partner, Global Action Plan
- John Maingay, Director of Policy and Influencing, British Heart Foundation
- Sarah MacFadyen, Head of Policy and Public Affairs, British Lung Foundation
- Keith Mortimer, Director, Wyeval Consulting
- Graham Harker, Senior Managing Consultant, Ramboll
On May 1st 2019, Parliament
declared climate change a national emergency.
As government acknowledges the scale and urgency of climate change, it has never been more imperative to reduce air pollution, protect public health and harness innovative strategies that improve air quality.
Westminster Insight’s Clean Air Forum
will feature key stakeholders from government, local authorities and the public health sector
, as you'll review DEFRA’s clean air strategy and what needs to be done to adhere to government targets.
You will gain insight from local authority trailblazers on innovative local air quality and sustainable transport strategies. Hear from the British Heart Foundation on the impacts of air pollution to public health and explore how best to interpret clean air data to establish the causes and impacts of air pollution and inform your strategy.