- Sandra Kerr CBE, Race Director, Business in the Community (BITC)
- Sanjay Bhandari, Chair and Member, Kick it Out and 2020 Parker Review
- Bayo Adelaja, Chief Executive Officer, Do it Now Now
- Juliet Bertie, Project Race Director, Department for Education
- Jonny Briggs, Group Head of Talent Acquisition and D&I, Aviva
- Sanjay Aeri, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, HM Treasury
- Stuart Love, Chief Executive Officer, Westminster City Council
- Sarah Mukherjee, Chief Executive Officer, IEMA
- Rohini Aggarwal, Senior Policy Advisor & Co-founder, Department for International Trade & Ethnic Minority Women’s Forum
- Honey Sanusi, Citizenship Manager, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Haleema Ali, External Relations Officer, UpRising
Research continues to show diversity is good for  culture,  for performance,  for business. Diversity, however, begins with transformational and visible leadership.
Westminster Insight’s Achieving Racial Equality in Leadership Digital Conference
will feature contributions from trailblazing private and public sector organisations on how to take meaningful action to champion equality, diversity and inclusion
in the workplace at the executive level.
Hear from award winning organisations on how to develop and deliver inclusive recruitment and organisational development strategies
to drive diversity in leadership. You will hear from industry experts who will discuss how to best source and support young ethnically diverse talent
to cultivate and inspire the next generation of leaders.
Join this event to hear from expert speakers on how to develop your own evidence-based Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) function
to support ethnicity pay gap reporting, inform organisational strategies and achieve long-term systemic change. You will also learn how to strengthen the diversity of talent pipelines
, develop dynamic leadership teams,
and support career progression of staff.
Join us in exploring the impact of transformational leadership on embedding racial equality and anti-racist practices throughout organisations.
(2020) Race at Work (BITC) Report
(2018) McGregor-Smith Review
(2017) Parker Review