- Stephen Yap, Research Director, Call Centre Management Association
- Zoe Blake, Delivery Director for the Court and Tribunals Contact Centres, HMCTS
- Cllr Peter Fleming, Leader & Chairman for Improvement and Innovation Board, Sevenoaks District Council & Local Government Association
- Ashley Kittle, Head of Inbound Contact Centres for Test & Trace (COVID-19), Department for Health and Social Care
- Adam Ford, Deputy Director for Customer Services, HM Land Registry
- Dr Shruti Kholi Lead Data Scientist and Innovation Lead, DWP Digital
- Andrew Gay , Senior Operations Centres Manager, East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Alison Hughes, Assistant Director of ICT, Liverpool City Council
- Alison Graham, Service Centre Senior Manager, Cumbria County Council *2021 IESE Awards Finalist*
- Kate Hurr, Senior Manager – Digital Innovation and Customer Experience, Cumbria County Council *2021 IESE Awards Finalist*
Transforming Contact centres will be central to delivering world-class public services. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 and Brexit, the public are seeking quick resolution to acute problems and complex queries across the sector. Additionally, service users also expect instant access to help across a range of channels seamlessly from any device.
Westminster Insight’s Public Sector Contact Centres Digital Conference
will feature contributions from central government, local government and governmental agencies. We will explore how the public sector can modernise, scale and boost efficiency in contact centres
to meet the increasing demands of modern service users.
You will hear from the NHS on how they quickly scaled contact centres in size and function to meet increased demands
. Understand how to improve workforce management including successful recruitment initiatives
and developing vibrant working cultures to increase staff retention
Gain insight from Government departments and other public sector organisations on how they have shifted away from legacy platforms to modernise contact centres through practical digital transformation case studies
. You will explore how to effectively support staff through transformations to help improve engagement and productivity.
You will learn from trailblazing contact centres who have utilised automation and assistive technologies
to drive operational efficiencies, meet the demands of service users and empower centre agents
We will explore how to successfully navigate the risks and opportunities of implementing technologies within contact centres. This event will also provide an opportunity for delegates to benchmark software, digital platforms and telephone systems
currently deployed in various public sector organisations.